Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love, love, love getting photos in my inbox!

This morning I opened an email from Melissa May to find more photos of B from her shoot with Meghan Savage... love them!  The Grant Humphrey's Museum was the perfect backdrop for this adorable shoot.  Melissa made all of the hair accessories you see in this shoot.  At her fashion show at Mod Livin' we purchased a feather headband that I get numerous compliments on each time I wear it (I'll get B or J to model it for y'all).  Which reminds me... I'm not sure I posted the Mod Livin' show... might have to look back and check that out.  Melissa has such an amazing style, she tried to get on Project Runway last year, but it was a no go... instead Mondo made it from Denver.  Speaking of Mondo, have you seen his NEW dress????  Definitely picking one of those up!

Here's the photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment